- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
- business acumen and interest.
- organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- teamworking ability.
- communication and interpersonal skills.
- proficiency in IT.
09 July 2018
Apply this Job